Exchanges & Returns
We appreciate it's not always easy buying the perfect garment online and we understand that you may need to return or exchange items occasionally. You may return or exchange your online purchase by posting it back to our online store.
We are happy to accept returns that have not been worn or used and have the original tags still attached. On receiving your returned item we will gladly send you at your request a replacement garment if it’s available or refund your purchase price (excluding the postage fee).
Please return your item(s) within 30 days of receiving your order. Replay cannot accept returns for any reason other than manufacturing defects (detailed further below), after this period.
All returned items must be accompanied by a completed copy of the Return Authorisation Form as well as a copy of the invoice, receipt and/or proof of purchase.
To return an item:
1. Pack your item in secure packaging.
2. Simply fill out the Replay Returns Authorisation Form supplied with your order, if you didn’t receive a Returns Authorisation Form, please download it from our website by clicking here or submit a query on our contact us page for a copy of the Returns Authorisation Form.
3. When filling in your Returns Form, complete the form with as much detail as possible, for example; complete contact details, reason for return and include a copy of the invoice, receipt and/or proof of purchase.
4. If you wish to exchange the item for another Replay item, please list what product you wish to swap it over for on the form.
5. Send your return item to: PAS International Pty Ltd ABN 81 652 292 325,
Attn: Replay Ecommerce Returns
C/O 101 Warehousing, 35 National Drive, Truganina VIC 3029
Attention: The products must be returned intact and include all of the tags and labels, in the same condition in which they were sent.
Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.